Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Carrboro Yacht Club


I've decided to start a yacht club. I can think of a few potential members. Paul Van Ness: you are in. Eric Chupp is in. Jason Hoey wants in, but he needs a boat. Jennifer is in. Runyon Woods is probably already a member of some yacht club (Beaufort?) My tattooed friend Eric has a 24 ft Columbia; he's in. I'm going to collect a few photos of local sailors and begin my club. Anyone who is interested in joining may let me know. A photo of you or your boat qualifies. I'll find some more sailors. My next post is going to concern boat maintenance, which is my weak spot. Till then, I'm Chris Marthinson.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are looking for a puddle to sail in Carrboro. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I think RC yachts should be welcome to the Carrboro Yacht Club as well. What do you think?

Chris M. said...

Seems like the town lake at Hank Anderson Park would do. I think the FJ would fit in there.

Eric said...

Wait a second...
It seems there is already a "Carrboro Yacht Club". I just googled it.